I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I look at Colin and Alex and know that I won't remember the cute things they say. For many years I kept a paper journal. Time to take a leap forward.
Colin and I just finished a nasty bout of flu. After many days inside, and too much PBS kids, I took the kids to the beach at Carkeek park. We had the best time! There was that first feel of spring . I sat on the beach and watched the boys throwing rocks in the water, and I was completely happy. Colin wanted to know which letters he needed to write "I love you mommy" in the sand. No matter how hard it is to be a mom, that just made it all worth it.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment